Friday, November 18, 2011

Phan Thiet Trip (Vietnam)

This is the continuation of my post before (Mui Ne Trip-Vietnam). So, after being a kid *i played the sand-sliding and boogie, but didn’t have a good picture as an evidence*, we back to Phan Thiet and stayed at Novotel Hotel.
 

 
 

Overall, this hotel is great.. Comfy bedroom, nice breakfast, complete facility, -with private beach behind and golf resort in front of the hotel. I won't write a review about this hotel, coz u can find it in Agoda or the others. What I'm gonna do now is just post some not important photos I took there *big grin*

 

The breakfast.... Highly recommended!


 This one is Pho (read : fe - in Indonesian), Vietnamese local cuisine, but sadly this one is not so delicious
 Look so messy but this cake pie whatever it is, was sooo deliciouss.. (the one near my fork)
Okay.. My last plate.. My stomach can't handle it anymore.. phewww.... --"


Oh yea, fyi, I'm so thankful I'm not a local :D also I wish I had a blonde hair and good English :( 
Why? Check this short conversation at the omelette station between me and the cook I'm not sure she's a cook :p
Local : @#$!!^%$^%&?? (I think she said to the cook "I order an omelette without onion and tomato, and one sunny side up egg")
Cook : .......... (no expression, didn't answer also)
Me    : "One omelette please, only ham and cheese"
Cook : (look at me and nodding)
Other foreigner : "Two omelette, please"
Cook : "Okay miss, I'll deliver it to u'r table" (with smile)
Me    : *whattttttt.........*

So guys.. Make u'r own conclusion.. I'll write more about local in my later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment