Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Aloha world !!

Welcome to my blog!
Finally... After struggling for couple months, I decided to start blogging.. yayy!  \^o^/

Maybe I won't share my life's story here ; not an article with heavy content in it ; or any scientific post.. I'll just post anything that i have in my head *is it mean there's nothing worthy in my brain? :D* ; something that I think it's worth to read; or something's cool for me.. *sorry if u think it's not cool, readers..*

So, just feel free to drop u'r comment.. English or Indonesian is acceptable.. Japanese or Spanish also, but don't forget to write the translation :p Actually my English is not good enough.. So, later I'll make this blog bi-lingual.. depends on my writing-mood..

Okayy I think my prologue is enough.. Happy reading all!  Enjoy my blog ^^

NOTE: 
I have some rules in my blog..
First, (for those who knows me and want to post a comment *will u? :p*) just pretend we don't know each other, so please not to call my name even open up my identity..  This is social media, and I'm not ready yet to be famous among the blogger.. :D
Second, *to be updated*

No comments:

Post a Comment